Common sense of washing all kinds of T-shirts:
01 Printed T-shirt
1. The printing position cannot be pulled, kneaded, twisted 2. The printing position cannot be ironed to prevent the printing from falling off
3. The rib fabric has good elasticity, and the printing position is easy to fall off when it is pulled too much.
02 Elastic T-shirt
1. The elastic fabric should not be ironed at high temperature to prevent damage to the elasticity of the fabric
2. Don’t wander, it will damage the elasticity of the fabric
3. Some elastic fabrics are woven with core-spun yarn. The yarn is fluffy and the cloth surface is more plush. Be careful not to be too heavy when washing to prevent excessive fuzzing.
4. Do not expose to the sun to prevent damage to the elasticity of the fabric
03 Lightweight cotton T-shirt
1. Do not wash too heavy, do not wash with other thick clothes, to prevent deformation, excessive fuzzing and scratches, abrasions, it is best to wash separately
2. Lightweight fabrics have a thinner structure and low fabric elasticity. When wearing Nissan, pay attention to prevent hard objects from hooking and causing holes.
3. The thin and light fabric is easy to deform, so be careful not to pull it too much when wearing it
04 Other fabric T-shirts
1. Because the jacquard fabric is loosely organized and there are long floating lines on the reverse side of the fabric, try not to wash it with other thick clothes or clothes with zippers to prevent scratches and scratches on the fabric. Because the floating thread is on the reverse side, this type of clothing Don’t wash the backside
2. Viscose knitted fabrics (such as modal-more women’s clothing), soft to the touch, lighter and thinner, this kind of fabric has low wet strength and is prone to fibrillation and fluffing in water, so it can only be machine washed gently and not too heavy.